Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epiphanies that hit me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Grand Summoner

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Epiphanies that hit me Empty
PostSubject: Epiphanies that hit me   Epiphanies that hit me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Here's some random ideas I thought I'd toss out just to see if any responses would surprise me.

1. The epiphany of humanity's first misconception of god = I told Terra this shit earlier
Astral-Entity-Josh (4/11/2008 7:01:58 AM): Well, I'll tell you the truth about god. Astral-Entity-Josh: Not the creator but humanity's orientation with god Astral-Entity-Josh: Ya know how they say god is omnipresent and his eyes are always upon you Astral-Entity-Josh: The sun Astral-Entity-Josh: You look at the sun it's a pretty fuckin godly looking beast Astral-Entity-Josh: Once I get high I'll break all this shit down for you.
Astral-Entity-Josh (4/11/2008 7:02:01 AM): Every where you turn to there's the sun looking down at you.
Astral-Entity-Josh (4/11/2008 7:02:08 AM): Hence all seeing.

2. Epiphany proving god's existence and denying atheist's the justification to their beliefs - =I think it's naive to consider god as some superior deity.
Cameron jklsdh (4/11/2008 7:03:07 AM): The concept of anything as a higher power with a consciousness is simply insecurity in human beings.
Cameron jklsdh (4/11/2008 7:03:14 AM): The idea that one doesn't want to be accountable for themselves.
Astral-Entity-Josh (4/11/2008 7:03:28 AM): El oh el
Astral-Entity-Josh (4/11/2008 7:03:39 AM): so you saying the possibility of god existing is pretty much impossible?
Cameron jklsdh (4/11/2008 7:03:50 AM): Well, no, I'm just saying that by logic.
Astral-Entity-Josh (4/11/2008 7:03:57 AM):
You honestly think the idea of a supernatural hierarchy or divinity isn't capableo f existing Astral-Entity-Josh: Yet us being conscious, alive, and obtaining the spiritual advancement/ evolution, isn't nearly as ridiculous Astral-Entity-Josh: when held in contrast Astral-Entity-Josh: Seriously Astral-Entity-Josh: Us existing, by mathematical possibility, when considering all the over vacant planets, is basically impossible its self Astral-Entity-Josh: So...We're evolving beings with conscious thought. Capable of creating life and free willed.
Astral-Entity-Josh (4/11/2008 7:11:10 AM): that's what a god is
Astral-Entity-Josh (4/11/2008 7:11:19 AM): a free willed evolving consciousness capable of creating life
Astral-Entity-Josh (4/11/2008 7:11:23 AM): hence why they're always considered flawless

3. Epiphany rationializing the truth of evolution ; Basically I think evolution is a design inplanted into our race, beings, spiritual cycle wt ever through divine intervention
Astral-Entity-Josh (4/11/2008 7:08:49 AM): evolution is an existential program. Basically when we're fabricated into life our antaceded make-up carried with it the original design from within the "Etheric Matrix." A design which employs constant genetic and conscious adaptation through trials, hardships and ever changing reality. The frequency of collective consciousness shifts, the design resonates and establishes a new connection with the collective consciousness. Ether = Ether is the fifth element, the state inbetween matter and energy, the matrix to the structure of the physical body, etheric body and the pervasive all-inclusive energy which permeates everything. Some believe that everything that has ever happened since the beginning of time remains impressed upon the etheric medium, and that knowledge can be tapped by those sensitive enough to perceive it.
Back to top Go down

Epiphanies that hit me
Page 1 of 1