Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chain of Questions

Go down 
+8
Marvel
i_am_mister_perfect
Grim
Echo
Imperial
Slaughter King
Blue
Bishop
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim
Grim

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Chain of Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:05 am

For love.

Simple as that.

If you were an artist, or were to be an artist, what would you master in the making of and/or why?

Last edited by Grim on Sun May 04, 2008 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuzz...Im an idiot?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suk_pine_cone
Blue
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:06 am

It's suppose to be deep and you just broke the rules. No 'this or that' questions or yes or no questions. >_> Tha'ts for the 'this or that' thread. You owe us a question!
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Marvel

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:45 am

A:
• A sculpture; but, that can be lost over time through erosion or natural disasters.
• A painting; but, that can be lost in a house fire or through water damage.
• A piece of music; but, that can be lost or undesired through time and generations.
• An ideal; but, that can be lost through generations and overlooked.
• A book or novel; but, that can also be lost and overlooked.
• A film or movie; but, can be undistributed and lost through generations.

Q: If you could have a conversation for thirty minutes with any one person in this world; whether alive or dead, who would it be?
Q: The Andromeda Galaxy (the closest nearing galaxy to our own) and the Milky Way Galaxy are bound to collide in the near future (some billion light-years from now), if you had the opportunity to live to see it, would you?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:12 pm

I edited out my old question and added a new one, hopefully one that'll merit a response!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:21 pm

Not really if it meant I was going to die by watching it. But if it would just provide a spectacular display, that would be worth watching.

Who is your hero and why?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:41 pm

My mother. Because she had to put up with my drunk dad and then when he left us for some bitch she raised three hellish kids (My sisters and I) and each day she put food on the table. If I had to grow up I'd want to be like my mother, a true hero.

What is the best book you ever read and why?
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:06 am

What Happened To Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci.

Because it jerked me to life and made me think, ya know, like, "Am I really doing this with my life? Is all this really going on?" And just made me think....

It was so good, it made me cry.

War: Any thoughts?

Is that a valid question? haha.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:26 am

Its a good enough one as any, it being a valid question!

-

A: Well, honestly, its a necessary part of life. But, if you're referring to a specific one. Then... This last one, against Iraq, although I do believe it had some positive results, the longevity of it and the overall results haven't gone hand-in-hand with the negatives to it all. So... I think we're 0-1 in that war.

Q: What character (whether minor or major) in any book you've read or heard of has impacted your life to change how your present method of living. And why. And what did you change because of it?
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:22 am

Pride and Prejudice, is the book. The character would be Fitzwilliam Darcy from it. He and I are very alike in many senses. Upon seeing him from the view of someone else, I saw how someone else could view me, in a way. I wouldn't see an exact replica of myself in Darcy[since each person is a combination of unique traits], but I saw enough to call us similar. I saw enough to decide to not have such an implacable hatred. Quoted from Darcy, "My good opinion once lost is lost for ever." I saw enough to make the choice to try to be more forgiving, accepting, and compassionate. The change? The change would be the decision to change my entire outlook.

What are your thoughts on karma? [As in, do you believe in it, explanation why or why not, anything related to karma]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
Bishop
Bishop

Male
Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:49 pm

Karma, it exists. Just look at politics. People bribe in order to climb the ladder, then that bites them in the arse later on. What goes around, comes around.

Should you place all of your strength in a person?
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:04 am

No.
You can put all you have on someone, but in the end, you can only control yourself. Accidents happen, betrayal occurs, so in the end, a person should be able to stand on their own feet. An evenly distributed amount of strength is best, I think.

What separates right from wrong?
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Bishop

Male
Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:12 am

Personal beliefs. It's up for the person to decide....because sometimes the wrong thing is the right thing.

Does everyone deserve happiness?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:42 pm

A: I'm not positive everyone does, in the end; after everything. But, I do believe that when you're born -- even if you're born into a way in the world that isn't the best, that you, too, deserve some sort of semblance
of happiness. But, its not up to me or what I believe in, in the end. So.

Q: I got this idea from a few friends on another website, but, if you got stuck in an elevator (or lift for you Europeans), for about 2 hours, and you could pick one person on this website to be stuck with; who would it be and why, ultimately?
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:55 pm

The kid behind Prof. William, because he is my bestest bud.

And we would make the time fly like Super-Man. Smile

If you could paint you room any color in any style you want, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:27 pm

A: Impressionism. Probably some massive portrait of the universe, or one imaginable.

Q: If you could push one button and get rid of any one thing in this world; on a mass quantity level, what would it be and why? Without any negative side-effects, of course.
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:12 pm

Racism. The WHITE Elf always keeping the BLACK Elf Down! >=(

What was the best roleplay you ever had? (Either story, or just all around other roleplayers, even just ideas. It can be any kind of roleplay.)
Back to top Go down
.Acrimonious MUSE.
.Acrimonious MUSE.

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:10 am

The best roleplay I had was this one time I got to act upon a stage in front of an audience. It was just a small part within the play based on moral standards. It was just a thrill playing someone other than yourself as well as having people remember your part and congratulating for a great performance; it's that "Wow, I didn't know I was that good." and that "Damn, they enjoyed it." feeling of amazement. It was a hell of a fun time.

What's your fondest childhood memory, the kind of memory that brings a smile to your face whenever you think back to it?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:14 am

A:
Mine is two separate memories over a span of one summer; so I hope that suffices. But they're both interconnected (to me, anyway). So, it was the summer between 7th and 8th grade and here one of the "big deals" is the river; almost everything revolves around it and at that time me and my best friend; Anthony, of whom I'd known since childbirth (almost literally) were kings at how to do specific things in and around that river. In any case, this one particular summer me and my family were planning to go to Cancun, Mexico for a graduation present for my brother whom just graduated college at ITT.

So, my friend and I went to the river (like we always did all summer long) and went and spent a hell of a time at the river before I had to disappear for a few weeks to go to Mexico for the trip. This one particular time was excellent, because we'd just discovered a new spot to leap from to splash into the river from a high distance. We'd leap and do flips and spins and stuff and show off to all the people there. We were dubbed "river rats" from then on. Then I went to Cancun and spent a few weeks there, going para-sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, riding on some jet-skii's and going to a particular part where we could see some sharks and stuff. It was a blast. Then, I came back and back to the river I went, haha.

Long ass answer, I know. I apologize. =x

Q: Growing up, what was your favorite sport or pass-time?
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Football. It's still my favorite thing to do when I can round up some people to play with me [though it does come close to skateboarding and Role-Play]. It's a sport that I want to improve as much as I can at. I started playing it a few years back, and I play on the school team. Quarter-back and wide-receiver, ftw.

Throughout history [of any nation], what would be a section/event you find most interesting, and why? [Example: Civil war, World War]
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:56 am

A:
The "Civil War" arc in MARVEL comics. I'd have to say that was pretty interesting and amazing, despite some of the results and outcomes. The entire thing was hella captivating and had situations that rivaled all that is comic book epic! The Iron Man battle against Cap had to be my all-time favorite scene, other than when the Thor clone destroyed Goliath... There's a lot I like about it, naturally.

Q:
What is your favorite video game; and explain what about it makes you most enjoy it? Is it the overall theme, the storyline, the characters, the game-play, mechanics?
Back to top Go down
eurime

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Answer   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:46 am

The Legacy of Kain series. Its storyline is one of those unique ones where as you wish it would turn into a movie. No matter how many times you go through, you'll still end up with the same train of goose bumps you've had at the beginning, not to mention that it has mature dialogue that has attracted people as old as my own father (he was too, despite not being a vampire fan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7SQ2Wu6PvI

Q: How much do you wiegh? (Dum Dum dum!)
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:21 am

I weigh 105 and hope to lose some more. Either way, I just hope I don't gain anymore.

What's the most idiotic thing you've ever done?
Back to top Go down
ebill_the_source_of_ebil

Male
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:18 pm

My junior year of high school, I was looking for my friend after class. Ended up finding him in the parking lot with another guy. Turns out they were filming a commercial speech, and doing it on a health insurance they 'made up'. So, being the smart guys they are, they yell "Hey Bill! Do us a favor and run Dave over with your car!" Being the intelligent human that -I- am, I, of course, agreed. Hit him at about 25 mph, nothing too fast, but watching him flip up my windshield and over...was pretty awesome. I could've seriously hurt him, so it was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done, however, you have no idea how good it feels to hit someone with your car. =D

Why is Pluto not a planet anymore? (I feel like all those years in school, being taught about nine planets...my life is just a lie now.)
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Because Walt Disney and his all-time awsomeness went to hell in a certain High School Musical.

Thats just my personal opinion. Goofy might have something to do with it, but I'm not sure....

What kind of shoes do you like?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:33 pm

A: I'm fond of house slippers, and especially when I wear my black dress pants with my wife-beater shirt everyone thinks I'm a drug dealer or gangsta. It has its benefits (not that I do or redistribute drugs).

Q: In fifty (50) years, where do you see us? Earth, humanity as a whole, etc. In 2058.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Questions   Chain of Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain of Questions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next