Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tears of the Fallen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koth Shaulrth

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Tears of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Tears of the Fallen   Tears of the Fallen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 pm

The sky is a murky backdrop littered with the decoration of dust-colored storm clouds, crackling came from deep within the vaporous beings, foreshadowing the chaos to come. Muddy tears begin to fall across the island, each droplet loaded with dust and debris caused by the previous meteor showers, the remaining life on the island began to disappear as it hid from the oncoming weather. Silence fell, and darkness reigned.

Ill-fated eyes opened to an ill-fated world, life was seemingly at an end... His opinion changed as the clouds began their assault, raining down on him with a thousand jagged spear points infused with the fury of nature. The earth exploded around him as he rose and began running, the barren plain holding no shelter, and thus he reached out to the energy around him. His body filled as nature channeled through him; Symbols erupted from his skin, twisting and wrapping around his form in a vine-like manner, covering his forearms, chest and back with thousands of symbols and phrases in an undefined language. Fire. Wind. Earth. Water. As they filled him separately, different symbols began glowing until they all met on his chest. In an instant he was gone, and with him went the storm.

Later...

Deep within the layers of earth he resided, his mind far from his location as he thought through the events recently past. He remembers nothing of the recent season, or what has happened to make the land so violent, or even his location. He has this much; Hes certain that he remains in Aenied although he sees none of his friends and all land marks have been destroyed, he knows that winter is coming on quickly by the chill in the air and by how long it took the sun to set on this day, and finally he understands that he must leave in search of others who may have remained, or a way to get back to the mainland. The earth around him separated and melded into a staircase as he began his ascent to the surface, and eventually to the start of another journey.
Back to top Go down
Koth Shaulrth

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Fallen   Tears of the Fallen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:12 pm

My own writing disgusts me... But I'm rusty and I won't get any better waiting..
Back to top Go down
Kenith

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Fallen   Tears of the Fallen Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:40 pm

A newly discovered land, seemingly abandonded and uninhabitable. In reference to no one, other than the spontaneous converstaion with himself from time to time he says, "Perhaps a war..." Mildly deep yet calm-soothing voice fades off as he watches his scenery, keeping ever alert yet in the most subtle way possible. Browsing around, he found no sign of human activity, yet managed to catch a glimpse of the occasional wildlife. Again he spoke, "Guess there is some life in this place", noticing the ground was still wet and muddy from the previous evening. The sky peering down to the earth in its unashamed-blissful radiance appeared much more forgiving and understanding in comparison to it's harsh display of authority the previous night. Thankful for the conditions of the surrounding weather at the time-being, he maintained a steady course peering off to his left and right continually.

He stood about 5'10, from the instant perception of this individual, nothing more than an average teenager wondering about without any apparent-direct cause. Attire consisted of nothing more than a pair of slightly baggy faded blue denim jeans, a pair of black athletic shoes, and a solid black t-shirt that was nicely fitted to his figure. On his back he wore a mid-sized black pack containing of varous items for survival and first aid. The mans lighly spiked, bloody-red hair moved wildly on his head it flickering and bouncing around in every which way as he progressed with each whisper of the the wind. He snickered, "For an island this place sure seems to stretch on for quite awhile..." His voice faded off again, realizing the sudden chill of the wind cathcing him off-guard, he needed a form of shelter.

In the distance there were a few trees scattered about, no area he saw so far had an abundance of trees to make a hut for the time-being. Standing in one spot he began to look in a panoramic state, peering out as far as his eyes would allow him, hoping he'd find a group of trees that wouldn't bother the animals of the area to use as his own. Peering over to his immediate right, about five-hundred yards off he saw a clutter of trees and what seemed to be quite a bit of vegitation. Smiling, he turned his figure to the area, and began walking into the mid-day horizon.
Back to top Go down
Kenith

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Fallen   Tears of the Fallen Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:41 pm

Don't wory, I'm no good either. It's been close to a year since I've done the RP thing. Just tryin' to get back into the swing of things, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Koth Shaulrth

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Fallen   Tears of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 am

The morning light caressed his dirt-speckled skin as he rose to the surface, the sweat caused by the ascent giving the light breeze a pleasant chill, he let out a sigh and began to turn about, scanning the scenery. "..It seems today is less violent than yesterday..." He turned and walked over to a shade tree a short ways off, sitting with his back against the trunk, a notebook and a quill in hand.

He flipped through the pages and began writing on the first clear sheet, a title scrawled across the page header, "The New Aenied". The quilll scratched across the page rapidly as he recounted the day past and the strange sensations he felt when he awoke.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Fallen   Tears of the Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:47 pm

*A dirt clouded rain fell onto his bleach white cloak. His eyes amber in color again as he looked out at the like, in the distance the ruins of what was once a village of fisherman. His eagle eyes saw through the smog and mist of the fast lake to see the bodies of the dead strewn about the village, he could discern the absence of life even from this distance. This was one of the moments he so cherished in his memories, and a moment he wished he could forget. These moments in time reminded him of his curse.*

"This rain cannot stain my cloak, nor my body.... A heavy burden is that of the immortals’... time cannot touch us, and nature’s fury cannot harm us... to live be our purpose, and nothing more."

*He sighed as he glanced over to see a figure rise from the ground, but shrugged the sight off. he still was trapped in memorizing this place. Aenied has changed for many eons, and through the ages troubles have been constant, but this destruction of all but new, as the old world came crashing down.*

"How shall we carry the weight, knowing this devastation is the only certain constant this world has to offer...? For we who see it many times, still are struck by the despair... Are you so blessed Omaga, to feel nothing but joy at this pain?"

*He knew his kin would be rejoicing as this world cried, only the madness of those like him can shed any positive thoughts to this day. And only in their own minds is anything right in the realm.*

(hope i can join in. If you would rather i didnt just message me and ill post somewhere else.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Fallen   Tears of the Fallen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tears of the Fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied :: Lake Everclear :: HB Island-
Jump to: