Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Marradenche
Alexander Marradenche

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 am

The water stretched out before him for miles, crashing along the shores as if the lake itself had a vendetta to the land, and would beat away the life of any unsuspecting strange to wander along the waters edge. The sky dark with clouds, lighting cutting the air like cracks in an egg's shell, the thunder resounding around the walls of rock that over looked a small gully that led into the lake. As Alex looked up at that sky which he so proffered, rain the size of bullets would start there descent to the ground, pelting here and there until the land were soaked in there embodiment. As was always the instance, his mood spilled from him, crashing about him like the crashing waves of the lake, pouring through the pores in his skin to freeze the air, the energies about him giving off an aura of almost dislike, "So this is what the world has turned to in my absence."

Turning away from the water, Alex would swipe his trench coat out of his way at the same moment a wave crashed into the already dieing docks, lighting sprawling the sky.

Where are you Grim?!

Unable to contain himself any longer, Alex's back would arc back as he let go a scream into the crying sky, his voice cutting the air with such clarity and desperation that the very thunder would be drowned out with the inhuman sound.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:10 am

Right here, silly.

Grim smiled. She tapped her fingers on her knees, her eyes closed. She was sitting on a rock with her legs crossed a ways away, the rain slipping through her hair like playful fingers. She bit her bottom lip, her eyebrow raising to a sharp point as one eye opened.

Come and get me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suk_pine_cone
Alexander Marradenche
Alexander Marradenche

Male

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:40 am

As his face stilled stared continually up into the oncoming rain drops, that voice which Alex so desired to hear played through his mind. Suddenly, his mind stopped its churning of the hundreds of thoughts it were processing to only focus on one thing: Her.

Closing his eyes, Alex's body would disappear in a flash, reappearing right behind Grim, his knees just lightly pressing against her. Words seemed something that he could not come with even if he tried. Looking down at the young woman, his violet eyes would burn with the realization that even though his mind was dormant inside of William, he could still hardly bare the years of imprisonment that had befallen him from the once torturous experiments cast upon him, "Grim....."

It was all he could do to wish she would not be angry with his absence. With her ability to flit through out his mind, he could only hope against all hope that she knew the pain he suffered to only see her again.

Hope....That abstract candy we all suck on just to be happy while were not happy....How disgusting....And yet....How beautiful....
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:47 am

Grim opened her other eye, leaning her head back.

She blinked slowly and took a deep breath. His smell crept into her lungs, filling her body with tingles and an accomplished dream. Her once-dormant heart began pounding, and she was pretty sure dust was falling off it with every beat it tore into her chest. She could barely contain herself, ready to spring up and wrap Alex in a tight hug, hoping to never let go.

She drew her tongue along the inside of her lower lip, tightening her hands on her knees.

"I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Marradenche
Alexander Marradenche

Male

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Stepping to the side, Alex would drop next to Grim. Folding his knees up into his chest to mimic her, Alex would rest his chin to look out into the crashing waters. His new hair would hang limp around his head on all sides, a silvery curtain around his face hiding his expression. A hand dropping down, he would find Grims arm, then move along, clasping her fingers into his.

Why, why can't I say what is needed, why can't I just come up with those words that I know need to be said.....
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:14 am

Because you don't have to.

Grim squeezed his hand and smiled, her own gaze wandering in front of her. The crashing waves were suddenly very distracting, as was the water sliding down the back of her neck. Grim flung her bangs out of her eyes with a toss of her head, sitting up a little straighter. Her back cracked a few times as she rolled her shoulders, unconsciously playing with Alex's fingers.

But please tell me you won't leave again. Grim felt a pang of past lonliness tighten her chest as she tried to make her breathing even, though she was ready to explode from thirty different emotions.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Marradenche
Alexander Marradenche

Male

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:40 am

Alex let Grims hand go and slid right next to her, his hip gently bumping into hers, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, his lips right next to her ear, "I promise that I will never leave your side till the day I die..." His words were almost inaudible, though he knew that she picked up every last word. Caressing his lips along her cheek, he would then rest his head on Grims shoulder, feeling his own emotions, held tight by the rubber band called his mind, strain and finally break free, pouring from him, nearly taking his conscious thought with them.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:50 am

Grim breathed deeply, blinking slowly. She nodded at his words.

His kiss was something of a seductive razor blade across her cheek, and she wound an arm around his waist as she leaned her head against his.

Grim stiffened as he grew limp, catching him with her other hand as he leaned forward.

"Alex? Alex, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back again
Page 1 of 1