Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncertainty

Go down 
+8
.mage
i_am_mister_perfect
Bishop
The Shadowed
Echo
Zelis
Dhizzandra
Blue
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dhizzandra
Dhizzandra

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Uncertainty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:49 am

Dhizzandra merely nodded in response to the other woman's comments. She required no token of appreciation, and had declined many only to have them forcibly given. As the woman turned, Dhizzandra was left to mull in her own thoughts.

Who were these people? And the strange aura that had come from her companion was....intriguing, if not a little intimidating. As for Blue herself, Dhizzandra got the notion that the lean female could very well be a danger if she chose to present herself that way, and a formidable enemy. Optics narrowed only slightly at the ceiling in wonderation, before drifting to a gentle lidded close.

Despite the sleep that had encompassed, Dhizzandra was shortly awakened by the trill of the forest. When one became custom to a place, it was only natural that the surroundings then, also became a part of the person. It was like walking into a normally noisey house, only to find it empty and bereft of sound. The fearful vibrations rang through the forest as a warning bell, alerting every creature that dared call it 'home' of the danger.

Dhizzandra was jolted out of her rest by this, and immediately drew herself to a stand. A careful manuevering around Blue, and she found herself at her own front door, staring into the darkness which had covered the forest in a longing embrace. And to no one in particular, Dhizzandra echoed the thoughts that ran through her mind.

"Something...is not right."

(Again, Brief. My apologies, but my muse is lacking.)
Back to top Go down
The Shadowed

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:28 am

~Osgoth watched the man speak to his son, noting the way in which he spoke. His accent was subtly familiar, yet he could not remember from where it came from. Soon he would know, it the man indeed wanted to speak his story. As he nodded his ascent for the man to speak, Alastor pointed to the boulder the man had rested beside, indicating that he wished to perch himself upon it in order to watch the storm outside. The boy had always loved storms, and had never once been frightened by the roar of thunder.

Outside, this simple rain storm was becoming a thunderhead they likes of which the forest had not seen in years. More than a few trees would be felled during the night, and anyone caught outside this night would be in for a time of their lives, if they survived the onslaught. Alastor watched the dance of the wind, his small, glowing eyes, while his as of yet undeveloped psionic senses picking up a rather large emanation coming from the forest a small ways away, perhaps half a mile away. Perhaps once the stranger finished his tale, his father would take him to see what it was.

Osgoth settled down on the stone floor, his long swords laid across his lap after placing his son on top of the large mass of weathered rock. He was interested in what the man had to say, yet something nagged at his consciousness. He felt the stirrings of power out in the storm, for something had happened to the plane to give birth to such a massive formation. Yet, beneath the shroud of cloud, another force stirred the currents of mana, and it felt dark and ominous. He would see to it if it required his attention, but at the moment, he was more concerned with this stranger’s tale.~
Back to top Go down
Zelis
Zelis

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:25 am

~Zelis’s eye found the growing tempest to be somewhat bemusing, and the thought of the distraught man called Echo that seemed to fear the rain. Part of him wished that Echo remained safe, for his safety meant that he would protect Blue from harm, at least until Zelis had a chance to speak with the woman in private. The other part of him scorned at the man for his fear. It was but rain, and then man possessed the ability to move the air around him. The closing cuts on his shirt and cape were a testament to the man’s power. He was strong, and could one day be very powerful, but at present, he was still a novice, and no real threat.

Steel grey eyes found Osgoth’s visage, and Zelis’s mind focused on where to begin his tale. Part of him wished to leave out some of the more unsavory bits of his upbringing,, but that portion of his mind went unheeded. He would tell his tale, sparing the man nothing, expecting that after it was over, or even perhaps during the tale, the man would look at him in revulsion, and draw the blades now laid lightly over his legs.

“I suppose I should start with the beginning,” he said, turning his gaze back toward the storm, his eyes passing over the child that lay on the boulder near him. The chaos of the tempest outside seemed a balm for his chaotic mind. “ I was born in the north, among the mountains. My father was a smith, and his hammer found my hand as soon as I was large enough to hold it. He taught the me basics of smithing, but I disdained it. My mother died in childbirth, 4 years after I was born, with my sister born blue and still. I lived the first 5 years of my life in a small trading village, until raiders came. They slaughtered my father with his own blades, and gave me this scar.”

Zelis’s face remained as if chiseled from stone, broken only as he spoke. As he mentioned his scar, his right hand drifted upwards, indicating this scar that cut down, almost taking is left eye from him. He continued without pause, stating ”I was left for dead, and nearly died making my way toward the nearest town. Starved and half-frozen, I was found by an assassin. His name was Kiel, and he stank of blood. Why he took me in, I will never know, for as soon as he returned to the city in which his order resided, I was taken from him to be trained as an assassin myself.

“I rose quickly, for my abilities manifested during my training. I learned how to manipulate darkness, and use it as a tool. I could move through areas of darkness hundreds of feet away in a single heartbeat. I killed my instructor at the age of 8, for he was the first of many to hound after my abilities. The order excommunicated me, and sent assassins to learn my powers and then kill me. They all died at my hands.”

“I became a sellsword for the highest bidder. I slaughtered countless people, all in the name of money. Over time, I learned how to shape the darkness, truly utilizing it as a tool. At 19, I received an order to kill a merchant. No reason was provided, and I didn’t ask. So long as I was paid, it didn’t matter. As I observed the man before I made the kill, I met his daughter, Kiara. From the moment I saw her emerald green eyes, I fell in love with her. We courted for a few days before her father found out. He know who I was, knew what my presence meant for him. He attacked me the night we met, and I put my dagger into his heart. Kiara saw it, and her father told her what I was. Blind with grief, she threw herself at me, hoping to avenge her father.”

Zelis paused for a moment, trying not to let the emotions that assaulted him show to the man. The very mention of her name drove a shard of pain into his soul. His eyes, clouded with tears of pain, turned to meet Osgoth’s gaze, hoping and fearing what he would find there. He hoped for a hint of compassion, yet he feared to see the hatred that he held for himself reflected in the man’s glowing silver eyes.

“I was struck dumb by her actions. In a life full of death, she filled me with the hope of life. I still see her, every time I sleep. She fell onto the same blade that felled her father, breaking in two. As her lifeblood welled away, I cursed myself for failing to stop her, for failing to keep safe the only thing I ever cared about. Ten thousand years I have walked this land, hoping that one day, I would find a fighter that could give me a swift death, end my pain. Tens of thousands have tried, and all of them have fell before my blade. I walk this land, trying to remain anonymous, so that no more lives need be ended, to have no more blood drench my hands. Yet there are always those that hunt me, seeking to know how I turn the very shadows into implements of death. Hundreds of thousands have sought me, and they have all died…”

With that, Zelis told of his past, for the first time since Kiara’s blood wet his hands. He watched Osgoth, waiting for his to spring, to attempt to kill him, to call him a demon, and soulless beast. Outside, the storm looked as if the Gods themselves were at war above the forest. It was less severe than the storm that enveloped the shores of Nede, but it was unlikely another living being save himself had ever seen an inland storm so fierce.~
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:58 pm

Blue remained awake, despite the exhaustion that had crept upon her. It appeared that as quickly as it had come, the thoughts and images that traversed through the dark trenches of her cranium soon drove it away. So Blue was left to gaze quietly upon the wall closest to her as her pupils dilated and adjusted to the lack of illumination that the room sustained as the evening commenced in its long, arduous hours. Perhaps sleep was eluding her tonight but her own contemplations kept her entertained and preoccupied while she awaited for slumber to arrive and welcome her in its dark embrace.

Pensive thoughts strolled along the disjointed labyrinth of her mind as the young female remained laying there, awake. Blue could only wonder if Echo would return once the rain dissipated or if he would be swallowed by the ominous depths of the forest. It was his own folly to have ventured out with the threat of rain looming over the vicinity. He should have known better. He knew better. So why had he left? Why had he risked it? Blue couldn't help but think that this was more than a mere accident. Echo had traversed into the forest on purpose. The reason, though, was unbeknown to her.

Blue did not know the duration of her pensive thoughts before sleep crawled back to receive her. She was unaware of the heavy weight on her eyes as she laid within the protection that the abode provided against the elements, despite the fact that the thin, white dress provided little protection to the drop in temperature which had come as company with the rain. Blue shivered noticeably but she made no efforts to retain the warmth that body was attempting to sustain. She knew she could endure until the warmth of the sun kissed the land again the next morning as her eyes fell closed. Would Echo return by then?

Blue was unable to fall into the cold embrace of slumber before a surge of energy resonated throughout the forest, causing her sapphire optics to reveal abruptly as her eyes glowed a eerie azure color before the illumination faded to its natural color. Blue took notice of the aroused Dhizzandra who meticulously stepped over her form to approach the flimsy fabrication that was deemed the front entrance of the abode. Blue would slowly rise from her position to approach the entrance as well as Dhizzandra spoke her thoughts aloud. Blue gazed out into the consuming darkness that the rain had casted upon the forest before her eyes illuminated briefly.

"Echo."

Blue's perception shifted so that she may perceive energies. She witnessed the strong current of mana that still surged through the structure of the trees and the components of the land, making it appear as if the earth itself resonated with its own aura. It was an inconvenience that could be worked around. Without another word, Blue pushed passed Dhizzandra and stepped into the rain. But not a single drop would be honored to lick her flesh as the rain collided with an invisible force that encompassed Blue in a six foot diameter, her mind sustaining the manifested barrier that would protect her from the elements as she sprinted out into the gaping dark mouth of the forest.

Blue sought out Echo amongst the wild life that passed through her field of vision, animals fleeing the source of the ominous presence that had been summoned to the forefront. The dress wisped around her legs gracefully as she jumped over a fallen log and, despite the muddy environment, landed effortlessly on the other side. Her dainty feet did not sink into the sodden earth as she ran in the direction in which the power emanated from, approaching the derivation in long strides. She came to a halt once she knew it would appear at any moment, practicing caution as she took a couple more steps and peered around a tree to witness the source of the dark energy.

There it was. The epitome of insanity that had manifested beneath the plummeting rain that had degenerated Echo. But Blue did not immediately recognize him for who he truly was, for his aura had mutated from the calm wisps of light colors to a more gruesome image of darker shades which fluctuated with instability. His aura appeared to be blistering, the darkness expanding only to tear asunder to spill shades of scarlet and violet which would once more be engulfed in ebony. Blue reached beneath the dress to clasp at the hilt of one of her daggers situated upon her form as she failed to see Echo.

All Blue saw was a possible threat as she vacillated between initiating a confrontation or resuming in her search for Echo. It was still unclear if this dark individual would pose a threat to Echo's and Blue's physical well-being. It would be wise to avoid confrontation and any possibility to sustain injury until she found Echo or if this individual decided to provoke her first. Perplexion soon instilled itself. Her sensations told her Echo was close but she saw him not. His signal was so faint. She casted her gaze upon the individual again as she quirked a brow upward. Could it be...?

The event that transpired next could have been from some fairy tale. A woman dressed in ivory approaching a man shrouded in ebony. The white spoke of innocence and purity while the dark resonated with evil and desecration. Darkness meeting light. Of course, Blue was far from innocent if one did not see her dysfunctionality as the dress whispered about her toned legs and sapphire optics gazed upon the dark individual. She halted about a yard from him, scrutinizing him quietly for a moment before she posed her inquiry, for there was the possibility that she had already stumbled across the one she sought.

"Echo?"

Last edited by Blue on Thu May 01, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting typos.)
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:54 am

Eyes of the darkest being gleamed into the night rain, a smile that could show the dark lord himself that he dare not test this being, Echo looked onto the one who had shown their selves. Blue was indeed standing in front of the once easy going wind knight. With a dark smile he turned his body to hers but spoke no words. He didn’t realize who she was, he couldn’t see her. Even though the red aura around his body gleamed and lit the forest around him, she was shrouded in the darkness. Moving he raised the clawed hand to face at her.

“Die”

His words; echoed with a dark tone; they where nothing more than a whisper even though they seemed to be carried around the world. Cocking his head a blue gem in his hand began to shine with power. Spinning and twirling around his arm the aura seemed to be sucked into this new power taking hold. His affinity only fueled the power he was grabbing at, Echo didn’t have the control of his anger that he once had. He was aiming to kill Blue even though he didn’t know who she was. With another flick of his wrist the power shot out; in a straight line it was aimed for the center of Blues stomach. Aiming to cleave her in half and leave her body lifeless in the pouring down rain.

Oh how this made him smile; the pain of another tore into his head and sent the chaos filled mind in a toxic state. He wanted to hear the screams of others, the agony of mothers losing their children. It was true, Echo had lost it. Insanity had taken over the youth and turned him into something that he never thought he could turn to. Without even the slightest fight of a better side it would seem the demons had now controlled this youth. It would only be a matter of time until he could run to find the leaders and make them pay for what he had become even as much as he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Bishop

Male
Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:44 am

(The raven from Broken Compass and a Broke Man thread initiating the Prep for teleportation. Bishop and Noah’s arrival post, after Noah replies.)

Ru flew against the wind and in the rain in order to find what Bishop desired: The source of the imbalance. The raindrops didn’t affect its flight or course, but merely egged it on. It was better to be quick with a deed, than not.

Two different types of energies settled in an area, provoking its curiosity as it relayed the image to Bishop. Shortly after the image was relayed, it was told to investigate. It did what it was told. It first flew in a circle above their heads, before it came to a landing a couple of feet behind the female. There it meshed with the shadows, silent as it listened. When it heard the word ‘Die,’ a red flag was sent up, before it melted into a Rune like state upon the ground, waiting for Bishop and Noah to arrive.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:24 am

Noah and Bishop had been directly outside Bing Hei, the former's items' shop, before they felt the disturbance. Bishop summoned some sort of raven creature from his arm, and from such searched for the sourcce of the inequality of energies. Instead, Bishop's raven friend, Ru, found a battle going on in the Valle Delle Rotture Dell'Angelo. Perhaps this could lead to the source of the imbalance, despite the possible dangers of appearing in the middle of a battle.

The two men would appear, on the blue marker of the female's. This sort of transportation is rather bizzare to Noah, who has never experienced such. His body tingled afterwards, but the sensation would pass soon enough. All would be well. However, a question was provoked by the limited amount of information provided by Bishop and Ru: Why is there a battle going on? Perhaps time would provide the answer to this question soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
Dhizzandra
Dhizzandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:13 am

As Blue started out across the vast forest, Dhizzandra was quick to follow, although her shorter stature caused her to be several feet behind the woman. That was short lived, however, seeing as how Blue had to traverse her way through the muck in the downpour, whereas Dhizzandra knew which areas were the most likely to be difficult, and thus avoided them.

The woman's lean figure stopped short of Blue's, barely missing having run into her. As they approached, the sensations and worry of the forest increased and it soft vibrations coursing through the earth were obviously coming from this creature.

The creature that Blue seemed to recognize. A frown alit Dhizzandra's visage. Was this the woman's companion?

At the creature's word, and the motion, Dhizzandra fell still, unsure of what to do. She could, push Blue over and hope that it missed them both, but ...Blue seemed like the type that could take care of herself...

And not to mention, two more people had shown up. Indecision rested across her visage in the few seconds that had spanned the attack, and the arrival. If she did not do something to help Blue, her guilt would eat at her, but would her actions only put Blue in more danger?

No wonder she avoided civilization.

Dhizzandra hesitated no further, and threw herself at Blue, hoping to knock her down, and roll the other woman down the hill to avoid the blast.
Back to top Go down
The Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:55 am

~Osgoth listened to the man’s tale unfold, emotions of horror and compassion intertwining within his mind. The man had not only been through Hell, he had been dragged through it, beaten down without reprieve from childhood, and forced to destroy the only thing he ever truly loved. He was damaged goods, yet he still held onto a sense of dignity that keep him from becoming lost in the partially self-imposed torment that he had carried for millennia.

During the tale, Alastor had remained upon he perch, watching the unfolding storm with awed fascination on his face. Yet, was he watched the great upheaval of the heavens, something tore his attention. Below his vantage point, a swirling vortex of emotion had appeared within the deeper parts of the forest, sorrow and anguish mixed with hate and pure, white-hot rage. At first, he was slightly frightened by this torrent of emotion, but as studied it, he fear faded, and his curiosity was aroused. What could make such a powerful aura, so large, thought the boy.

Alastor has been told, long ago, by his father than he should never wander from his eyesight, yet his curiosity could not be ignored, and a mischievous plan hatching within his mindscape. You can see the most of the forest from this cave, so Daddy can still see me if I go and find out what’s making that aura. Deeply engrossed in Zelis’s tale, Osgoth paid no mind when the boy slid off the boulder, thinking it nothing more than the boy needing to relieve himself once more. Despite his age, the boy was an adept sneak, and was soon on his way into the forest below.

Moments later, Zelis completed his tale, and Osgoth’s thoughts were muddled as to what to make of the man. He glanced at the boulder, thinking that Alastor might wish to be set back upon it to once more gaze at the storm overhead. The boy was not there…His mind focused for a moment, and he his mind felt the boy’s presence, as well as the emanation of He shook his head, rising swiftly.

“My son has run off, and there is something out in that storm. You and I shall talk when he is safe.” He said briskly as he replaced his long swords to their rightful places. Without a second look at Zelis, Osgoth ran out of the cave and into the tempest, his mind fixated on his son’s safety. He slid down a hill, for the rain had made the path slick and uneven. Lightning had struck nearby, and the scent of burning wood and ozone was thick as he passed over downed branches, his large form moving with a swiftness that belied his size.

Alastor followed the aura, climbing over old logs and running around mounds of rock that were too large to jump over. The rain pelted down like a curtain, yet the water seemed to veer away from his skin. Despite the dour pour, the boy remained dry, if a bit muddy from his trek through the forest. He didn’t know why the storm seemed to not affect him, but it didn’t concern him. He had walked through gale force winds, and felt nothing but a light breeze, and rain never seemed to soak him unless he wished to be wet.

The closer he came to the aura, the more power seemed to emanate from its source. His ability to read emotions had heightened to a sense of power in the presence of this emanation. As he rounded a few more trees, he appeared behind a woman clad in a white dress, wet and plastered to her form in the rain. She seemed slight, and he wondered why she should be out in this storm when she heard her speak the name “Echo?”, and his eyes were drawn to the source of his curiosity, and he was once more frightened, and he wished he had never left the cave.

Osgoth raced through the woods, a sense of dread beginning to form in the pit of his stomach when he heard a familiar voice in his head, a voice he knew as well as he knew the appearance of the back of his hand.

This aura is unnatural. You will need our help to help your son, if he is in danger... The voice belonged to the mage, Andoras, and he was right. The emanation ahead felt strange, and he did not want to take chances when the cost could be Alastor’s life. Delving into himself as he closed in upon the both his son and the source of this growing power, Osgoth reached forth and awoke the power within the soul of the mage, yet he knew that this would not be enough, and also awoke the sleeping power of the creature of Hellfire, Gruul.

As he joined with the power of these souls, his physical form changed. Three wings began to manifest from his back. On his right, above his shoulder blade manifested a black reptilian wing tinged with crimson, the mark of the channeled power of Gruul. Another came in the form of a golden, heron-like wing that appeared from his left shoulder blade, the mark of the sagacious mage. The final wing came in the form of a formless black, almost insubstantial wing that manifested from his right shoulder blade, the mark of his being both a repository of souls and the leader of the Shadows Eternal.

Around his form, a hellish glow began to emanate, and his eyes shown like coals as his vision switched to the infrared spectrum. His pace quickened, and he appeared behind Alastor and the woman, the word “Die” was uttered. Watching as the energy began to coil around the creature’s forearm, Osgoth reacted with the speed of thought.

Contego! Osgoth would create with a word of the Angelic language a barrier between the demon and the woman, shielding his son, himself, and the white clad woman that would defend them against the coming blast. If the barrier were insufficient to completely absorb the blast, it would at least remove enough power from it to make in non-lethal. Inside his mind, the soul of the demon Gruul howled in a guttural tone, That is no Demon! Osgoth, BURN THAT WHELP TO ASH!~
Back to top Go down
Zelis
Zelis

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:56 am

~Zelis watched as the man rose, his long swords in hand. Thinking that Osgoth meant to kill him, his hands fell to hilts of his dagger, and as he started to draw them out, Osgoth spoke, and Zelis eased his hold, and his mind breathed a sigh of relief. That man did not wish to take his life… He was the first to ever hear the dancer’s tale, and yet, he did not despise him. [i]There is something about this man and his son that is more than it seems,[i] he thought. Yet, as he spoke in his mind, a sense of foreboding entered his mind.

The token that he had given to Echo so that he might find them once more was no more, and it had not only be broken but shattered. Only great magic or greater innate power could shatter an object of darkness the likes of which Zelis had given to the young man. As Osgoth stepped out of the cave, Zelis focused on the last place he had felt the disk had been, and cloaked himself in the protective covering of darkness, this time using the ambient shadows instead of Umbra’s powers. He let the darkness caress his form, and molded into a protective suit of hardened darkness, much stronger than the token he had bestowed upon the swordsman.

Using the darkness, he shifted his body to the upper branches of a tree near where the token had broken, some 50 yards from the location the disk had been torn asunder. Searching out from his perch, he spotted the location where his gift had broken, yet in the place where he expected to find Echo, instead a hulking demonic-looking creature came into his vision. Zelis cared little for Echo, save for the fact that Blue seemed to enjoy his company, and therefore, he was worthy of trying to keep alive.

Zelis studied the creature Echo had become, and he instantly knew this creature was beyond him alone. Zelis was adept at killing men, but the physiology of the demon hampered his movement, and his cuts would be only shallow wounds to one as big as what stood before him. Yet, there was hope. The problem was numbers. Zelis alone against this beast would end with his death, yet the dancer could alter the playing field, using a skill he had not used in an age.

Calling on Umbra’s shroud of darkness, Zelis focused his mind, feeling the caress of darkness upon his form, and he willed it to let go. It did not disperse as it had earlier, but peeled off of him as if he were a snake shedding its skin. The skin-tight suit of darkness would fall to his feet before becoming like a mirror below him If he could be seen, it would look like he stood not upon a tree branch, but upon a body of water, a shadowy reflection looking back up at him. The shed shell of hardened darkness would become as his image, its insides filled with only more hardened shadows. The shadowy doppelganger would move around the beast that stood where Echo should be, and hid amongst the branches. Each copy of himself would move at his thought and instinct. Zelis would repeat this process six times, and then would coat himself in an armor of darkness, but this time, it would remain.

The seven shadows were even dispersed among the branches, each maintaining the same distance from the beast. Zelis would watch as Blue approached, letting her come close to the beast as she dared, ready to intercept an attack should it come. As she spoke, Zelis was stunned at her proclamation. This demonic looking creature was Echo? What was he? These questions spun into his mind as young Alastor appeared behind Blue and the dark colored girl from before as well. The beast that had once been Echo raised his arm and commanded Blue to die. As the energy coiled around his arm, Osgoth appeared behind Blue and Alastor, and a faint glimmer of light illuminated the area slightly.

Under the thundering night sky, a similar storm began to break in Zelis’s mind. He knew Blue liked Echo, but he had threatened her life, and Zelis could not bear to see the woman die. Zelis and his shadows shifted next to the beast that was Echo, surrounding him for a split second before flying into a frenzy of motion. Zelis, standing in front of the beast, jumped, pulling Lumina and Umbra from their sheaths and sheathing them once more in the black, vile flesh of the demonic being before him. He would drag the blades up, pulling them out as he hit the demons pertoral muscles, and as he would go over the creature’s head, he coil his body into a tight ball, and spin slightly, before uncoiling and attempting to bury the points of his blades behind the beast’s eyes. The shadows would be acting at the same time, one striking at midrift on the left and another on the right, striking and dodging in case the beast relatiated, another behind Echo bounding forward and inserting his shadow daggers into the beast’s body, the blade almost thirsting for a vein.

The pair behind Echo, off-sided on the left and right of the shadow opposite Zelis, would do down low, slashing and stabbing, seeking to hamstring the foe. The pair the was beside Zelis would dart to each side, the left attempting to stab underneath the raised right arm, the right leaping up high, attempting to slash out the beast’s neck. The last time they had fought, Echo has blasted Zelis back with his affinity for wind, turning the very air around him into a whirlwind of blades, but that would not avail him this time, for the shadows would not be affected by the slashes due to their composition of solid shadows, and Zelis himself would be well protected by his shell of darkness. In Zelis’s view, unless Echo had gained more powers, or had learned a few new tricks, he and his new form would be dead before the beast hit the ground.~
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:14 pm

Blue's attention remained fixated upon the ominous individual which stood before her, scrutinizing him quietly. If this was indeed Echo, he had obviously gone through some sort of metamorphosis. His physical appearance had changed drastically and he no longer held any resemblance to the wind knight that had become her partner months ago. What had caused this sudden mutation? Was it the rain? Was this what happened when it rained around him? She could only wonder as she stared at him, awaiting a response. Once she received it, it was not what she had expected.

Blue was oblivious to the raven in which had landed not far from her and which had conjured a teleportation rune that summoned Noah and Bishop. She was unaware of Dhizzandra who had followed her here as she observed Echo draw forth his newly acquired dark powers. She was oblivious to the presence of these people as her life was threatened, until a small connection with one of them deviated her attention. Sapphire optics deviated from the ominous creature that was threatening to kill her, to the young frightened child that resided not far from them. Why had she sensed his fear among all else?

It was then that she saw an illumination, not from Osgoth's barrier, but from white radiant wisps circling around her. It was as if white fireflies were gliding around her calmly, tracing lustrous ivory lines upon the dark canvas of the atmosphere that obscured her image from Echo's vision, causing her dress to flow gracefully with the lack of a breeze. Her attention was fixated on these luminous ivory lines which emanated a sense of tranquility and security, just as the wisp passed by her face and illuminated it, driving away the shadows which concealed her visage, just as Echo discharged the energy. "I'll protect you."

The events that transpired next was a blur to her. The dark energy impacted with a barrier before it made contact with its initial target but it was not a barrier she had conjured. She rose her arms to shield her eyes from the blast as the ground quaked from the resonating force before she felt a weight crash into her side. The world turned and she became disoriented as Dhizzandra tackled her. The ivory lines encompassed the two falling females as they descended the hill, away from the monstrosity that Echo had become. The two females would sustain no injury upon their journey downward, the wisps protecting them throughout the fall.

Blue would open her eyes once she was no longer in motion and tried to get her orientation. Dhizzandra laid upon her and Blue took notice that the female had shattered the feeble barrier she had conjured to protect her from the rain and now she was becoming drenched. Blue attention was momentarily diverted by the fading presence of the wisps, just as they dissipated from sight. Blue slowly pushed the female off of her so that she could rise to her feet. Her eyes ascended along the slope of the hill before her feet began to take her back up the slippery incline.

Blue was traveling back to the area of the creature that had just threatened her existence. Of course, anyone would have been struck by the realization that their partner had just tried to obliterate them. But Blue? It did not invoke any hysterical response. It was just a fact. To her, Echo was just being cranky. She was curious as to why, and what had elicited such a peculiar manifestation. She would not receive the answers to these questions if she avoided and fled from the only creature that harbored the answers. The heinous presence of this individual also appeared to have provoked another entity that had come to her aid.

What had happened to Echo? Who was that child? And what entity had spoken words of reassurance to her?
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Bishop

Male
Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:20 am

Ru remained on the ground, still in an active state. After all, it knew that they might need a quick escape. Bishop let go of Noah’s hand and watched the scene unfold as his body adjusted to the change. He was used to that type of travel, but it had been a while since he’s done it. He looked at the female’s back and then felt the energy spike. It was an attack. Before he could move to push the female out of the way, another had come across the scene and performed the deed. Then it hit him, nothing occurred to change the attack’s course and they were directly behind her.

“Look out!”

Bishop lunged at Noah before the strike was able to hit them and it flew to the forest beyond, hitting a tree. He rolled off of Noah and sat in a crouch. More people were coming across this, each with various backgrounds in energy and magic alike. His brows furrowed together as he watched the barrage of attacks sent on the one called Echo.

“I don’t think we need to intervene, my friend.”

He said to Noah, but he didn’t tear his eyes from the scene. Bishop placed his hand on the ground, sending a pulse to call Ru closer to them. Just as quick as the pulse was sent, Ru glided across the ground inches from his fingertips.

“Interesting tactics these people have. Wisps, shadows, and barriers, oh my.”

He felt the female approach the area again, causing his line of version to drift from the shadow dancers to Blue. There was a story between her and the offender, but what was it? Perhaps, the female didn’t know either. Curiosity leads many people to do odd things.

He noticed that the barrier Blue had to shield her from the rain was no longer there, leaving her to get soak. If he wasn’t going to intervene with the battle, the least he could do was shield everyone from the onslaught of weather. Both hands were pressed to the ground, fingertips curling about the soaking wet blades of grass. Green energy masked his hands and soon it spread across the ground, then up the trees. Once the trees made contact with the energy, limbs grew and branched out towards the gathering of people. When most of the area was beneath bare branches, leaves sprouted from the limbs in order to form a tightly knit canopy. The rain would only trickle down through tiny cracks between the leaves. Beads of sweat dotted his forehead once the task was completed and he fell back to sit on his rump.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:45 am

Noah staggered a bit as they appeared on the scene, then he shook his head to clear the dizziness. First his eyes pressed against a woman's back, before the female was knocked over by another being, rolling down the upturning hill. Noah looked away, staring with wide eyes at the blast that came directly at them. His breath caught in his throat -- Before long though, he felt an impact against his bulky build, and he flew against the floor; the blast missed, slamming into an adjacent tree. Noah crouched near Bishop after rolling off his back, brows lifting at the child that appeared. The child reminded him of his own children, at home back in Nede. Noah's first impulse was to get up to do something about the child, to get it out of the scene. He would not let his own children be in such peril. He can't just sit around now.

Then shadows danced arcanely, and the beast seemed to be attacked from all sides. Noah was watching the scene intently, until the woman from before, the one that got knocked down the hill by another unidentified being, started coming in the direction of the beast. Why? Noah's fingers curled lightly, and his mind worked in contemplation. The woman doesn't seem to be totally affronted by the beast. Perhaps they know each other. But if that is the case, then why isn't the beast .. at the very least, non-hostile? That is very strange, indeed. Perhaps it is curiousity. But Noah has met very few with such curiousity, that puts them in danger.

Noah nodded at Bishop's words. These people do have interesting fighting styles. Eyes turned to observe Bishop as his hands pressed down to the ground, and a green energy covered his hands. Noah could feel the energy, traveling through the trees, and then the limbs stirred in movement. The trees moved to create a canopy, protecting those underneath it from the pelting rain. Noah brushed strands of wet hair from his face, feeling a shiver shake his physique. He would do his part aswell. It would be something, though not much.

Fingers extended, arms parallel to the floor. Hands descending to land upon the ground as elbows bent, then the hand turned over, palms pointed upwards. Extensions became erect -- Noah tapped into his inherent ability, and the temperature rose around them, slightly. It would be adequate to provide some warmth; Noah felt the heat spread throughout his body, causing the pink color to appear in his cheeks. Thick eyelashes batted together, and a drop of liquid splattered upon Noah's bare hand. The drop of moisture evaporated, and Noah's tendrils of fine hair started to dry.

They would not intervene for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
.mage

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:39 pm

Silence held a firm grasp upon the field, the mage's eyes closed as he lost himself within' the depths of oblivion. Cool winter airs carried with them large flakes of snow that fell weightless upon the tree that rested just against his back. Here, Cryo found peace. The cursed mage treasured every second of peace that he could obtain, before he was without choice, thrust, once more into the heart of battle.

CyberDeck - Distress Signal Received.
:Allocating Position:
Even the host was unaware when Cryo found a way inside of them. From worlds apart Cryo could feel the presence of distress within' Echo, though not only was there a presence of distress, but also fear. The endlessly vigilant CyberDeck suddenly took to life, Cryo suddenly aware of it's presence within' his mind. According to protocol Cryo could either view the subject from the comfort of The Grid, or, he could choose to interact and gather further information through combat.

CyberDeck - GridLock Released.
The CyberDeck chose for him. Without pause, nor hesitation Cryo was lifted from his sitting position and in a single bound crossed from his homeworld of Rubi-Ka and into the depths of Bliss; The Grid. In moments the CyberDeck would have plotted his position and fired him like a rail through a thousand worlds in an incomprehensible frame of time. Able to instantly locate and zero in on Echo's position due to the presence of concentrated deposits notum energies found inside his body. Whether he was aware of it or not, Cryo had tagged him, and he would be there soon enough.

CyberDeck - Channeling of Grid Energies / Stage 1: Complete.

:Charges Allotted: [1]

Last edited by .mage on Sun May 11, 2008 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:00 pm

-Digits curled around thing air as the blast only seemed to strike a wall in front, even though it shattered right though the blast his target had been missed. A howl came from the throat of the silver haired beast and his body began to grow with anger, Echo was going to make another attack when something hit him. HIs mind began to spin in the chaos and all at once it stopped, a thought process even in the turmoil of his mind allowed him to feel the influx of energy Zelis had created.

"Heh"

It was to late, Zelis' dopple ganger's would have easily sliced though Echo. Ripping him to shreds and sending the beast he had become into a slumber that he would never awaken from. That was, if Echo had let his guard drop. With the first flux from the barrier the Dawn Charm around his neck began to set to work. Points had been set up in many different places across the plane, if things got out of hand he would just teleport away but at the moment he wouldn't need to. Using the control on the affinity he pulled it closely around his body, much like the wall of blades before only this time mixed with the dawn charms energy it would create a 'gateway shield' around his body. Whats that mean? Each strike that would harm Echo would not only never touch him but the attacker would be gated to another part of Aenied. Echo merely stood as Zelis and his attackers where sent away.

"Tisk"

The youths mind began to settle, Zelis' attack had been stopped and more likely then not since the man was hell bent on killing Echo he was sent away. Looking at the woman now approaching him he took note of her. It was Blue, the first he had attacked.
Back to top Go down
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male
Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:51 pm

The OOC from this thread has been moved to: Click me.
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Ruling agreement of Imperial and Myself is as follows.
--
Each of Zelis's shadow clones fall into oblivion upon connecting with the wind barrier.
Zelis's shadow armor is obliterated upon connecting, and his front side is littered with shallow wind cuts before he is tossed away. Zelis would take only minor damage, but nothing deadly.
Echos' Wind barrier is wound down.
The Dawn Charm's power is never accessed as it is unneeded.

Continue the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Dhizzandra
Dhizzandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:27 pm

As Dhizzandra and Blue tumbled down the hill, it was a wonder that neither of them managed to hit their heads upon any sharp or blunt objects along the way. It was, however, a bumpy ride none the less. As the pair came to a rolling stop, Dhizzandra was sure every bone in her body was broken, but alas, when Blue pushed her aside, the pain that came to reminded her that, nope, not broken, merely battered and bruised.

As Blue took the path back towards the danger, Dhizzandra could only hope that the woman knew what she was doing, and chose in that moment, to remain where she currently was. The other woman was...a woman, and could take care of herself. The only thing that held Dhizzandra in place from fleeing, was the constant waves of pain told by the forest, the soft ache the tormented soul had upon the ground and the forage within the area. It radiated with a dull pain that Dhizzandra felt in her limbs, and core. It was...helpless, the forest could not defend itself except for to attack through means of other animals and creatures, all of which had been frightened out of the area by the sheer aura of the creature that had become Echo.

The only logical choice, despite her want to help the forest, was to flee. The plant growth could be nurtured later, and it was obvious that she was obsolete in this battle. Her powers were no match for any of those that stood atop the ridge line.

Idly Dhizzandra wondered if it had been best to leave those that had entered her forest, where they had been and allowed them to wander until they had found the exit themselves. Perhaps this may not have happened, or perhaps at least, not in an area in which she could feel so readily. A moment of indecision...Dhizzandra had promised to take Blue to the road leading out of the forest, she could not do that if she was not around to lead her out.

With her mind made up, Dhizzandra retreated to the supposed safety of her home, if Blue survived, the woman could seek Dhizzandra out once more.
Back to top Go down
The Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Osgoth felt the barrier shatter under the force of Echo’s blow, and his glowing eyes say Zelis’s failed attack on the beast. He shook his head slightly, knowing that this would get ugly. Mentally, he began to channel mana from the souls within him while utilizing the powers of the Angel Arcanis to tap into the creation energy within the raging storm overhead. His eyes would revert to their original color and ability, removing his thermal vision for sight more mundane.

“Zelis, hold.” Osgoth began an incantation in his mind, the beginnings of a teleportation spell. “Take the girl and Alastor and leave here. I will deal with this one.”

Looking over to the beast that was Echo, Osgoth looked into his eyes and spoke in a menacing tone” You betray the trust of friends and threaten my son, monster. You are mine.”

The energies within himself had reached sufficient levels when he uttered an inaudible whisper in the Angelic language, attempting to teleport the Zelis, Alastor, and Blue back to the cave in which he had originally arrived. The spell was shaped such that so long as one was willing, the energies would take those that wished to safety. Should Blue wish to stay for the coming battle, she would be given the choice. In a flash of light, they would be gone, moved through the dimensions to safety. If Blue remained, he would attempt to protect her, but his focus was more concerned with the being before him.

Turning to face the beast, Osgoth delved within himself, awakening the Arcanis, Razigoth and Zanrael, being forth their powers, allowing him to call upon their combined might at his whim. Physically, his body would glow with an inner luminescence, and now six wings would manifest from his back, one eagle-like and silver, the representation of Arcanis. Another would appear below, past the golden heron wing of Andoras to show the pale blue, draconic wing the stood for Zanrael. On his right side, another wing would blink into existence, this one a dull black and almost formless, reminiscent of Razigoth.

With the mana drawn from within, Osgoth would step forward, slowly, deliberately, and place himself about twenty feet from his adversary, and he would form the mana into a dome-like barrier around the pair of them. The barrier would hold a dimensional anchor type effect, preventing magical teleportation as well as physical movement out side of it, so long as Osgoth devoted a portion of his strength to it every few moments.

Drawing his blades, Osgoth set himself into a defensive stance, waiting for the creature to make its move.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:19 am

The pure insanity of those eyes began to spin once more, a soft smile rose upon the youths lips at the sight of Blue, he had fended Zelis off with ease but it would seem that it wasn't over. Osgoth stepped in and began to speak, an aura of light had already shown it's self just before the group was teleported away. Echo sighed, indeed the youth was completely insane and had lost it all, but he knew what this thing called annoyance was and this fight had become such.

"T'ch, you know nothing, do not speak to me as if you know any thing of me. I put your son in no danger he came upon his own accord. I have no fight with you and thus will not waste my time fighting you."

It was a pitty that his little Anchor wouldn't come to use. Reaching his fingers up to the Dawn charm around his neck the energies washed over his body. Just as Osgoth would have began the Dimensional Anchor Barrier Echo would have teleported him self away. Arriving back in Nede safe and sound from the battle (-Exit Echo-Zelis if for some unknown reason you have a problem with this...Oh well? I sent the details to Imperial about the Dawn Charm, Echo teleported before your Anchor came into effect. Which I had planned any ways; have fun.)
Back to top Go down
eurime

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:55 am

(ooc: I just hope I got the environment aspect, right. You see, I read this then fell asleep. So I might've forgotten some stuff. Anyway, I remember a storm being mentioned and I assume its nightfall))

In the midst of the all the chaotic happenings, Van stood with his hair strands rattling in the unforgiving gales of strife as he watched the barrier form to envelop both of the fighters, unfortunately ill timed. The adversary had long disappeared before the barrier could be complete. Even if the barrier were to be formed, Van had assumed that the monstrocity of this being had stood upon the fulcrum of its own rage. Reckless determination could not counter such ruthless ailment without considering the reasons, maybe a fight wasn't neccesary. Or so, Furiyen concluded. Regardless, it was a relief that this man's transformation was of no fatal consequence to any those present here - at least - for now.

LIghtning struck, and Van's crimson eyes for a split second were no longer the only aspects visible beneath shadow. In his black attire, Van ventured a few paces into the scene, Furiyen havig closed his eye to make himself look like no more then a genuine sword mystically clinging to his back, sheathless. If word of his reputation as the Barbarian Prince had spread out as rapidly as he had not hoped, then Van would do best to delay real identities. Possibly giving a false introduction if the times insist, though he would save that thought for last. One thing was for certain, if these beings had retained any level of omniscience, Furiyen's ancient presence oughto distort them. Well - actually, he hoped that it did.

Van's head peered to the side just as the woman still standing there, venturing a glance towards her. "Nawt that any o' this bi ma business, but A if were ye, A suggest ye mates consider yer next move sum ohta time. It bi a bad time ta go on a search in this hour." He was careful not to say 'hunt', assuming that the beast was a friend. From his own corner of solitude and secrecy, Van had watched as the forest girl stmbled upon them and invited them into her own refuge that made Van's curiousity perk to the possibility of finding a place for him there, though he wasn't sure how to present himself. Now this happened. Van felt no obligation to currently get himself involved, and even if he did, a screw up may just make him a new center of blame if he were not inviting his own death.. At that moment, Van had chosen to merely observe. It would seem though that he had spoken out of place.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:35 am

Blue climbed up the steep, slippery incline until she was once more greeted by the sight of the mutated Echo. There was no resemblance of the Wind Knight she had become familiar with but his aura, despite however contorted it had become after the transformation, elicited the sensation of the companion she had long ago accepted, though begrudgingly. She had come upon the scene of Zelis' attack failing as she cast her inquisitive gaze upon Echo as he finally recognized her and expressed this with a soft smile.

It was Echo.

The newcomers' presence was utterly ignored, or she merely remained oblivious to them as she watched the events transpire, as Osgoth came to challenge the creature that had posed a threat to his precious offspring. It was then Blue felt a sensation and was given the option to be teleported away to safety. Considering she had come all this way to retrieve Echo, she refused.

But just as she stepped forward to approach the oncoming Battle, her companion disappeared. Blue was helpless to prevent the events that had happened and now she was forlorn. It was then as she stood beneath the gentle caress of the rain that she finally took note of its presence, amongst the others that stood beneath it and the canopy of the trees. Her eyes slowly wandered upon the visages of these individuals that had been summoned upon Echo's deviation.

None were familiar. Her only companion had abandoned her. Blue gazed into the consuming darkness of the forest as the rain continued to pitter-patter upon and around her, silver tresses sticking affectionately to her forehead, as did the white attire around her slender vessel. She inclined her head backwards to welcome the rain that caressed her form as she fell into a state of contemplation. What was her purpose now?

Blue merely appeared...out-of-place.

A rippling sensation cascaded upon her and Blue's attention was drawn to the newest of individuals who she had finally taken notice of, and who was now addressing her. Silence was his only immediate answer as Blue attempted to decipher the words he had recently spoken. It was difficult, considering his heavy accent which obviously announced he was foreign to this part of the land. But his advise was not which held her attention upon him, azure optics scrutinizing him and examining him for the source of the sensation. It was arousing the unfamiliar presence residing within her as Blue's eyes were drawn to the sword situated inconspicuously upon his back.

"Barbarian."

It was the only word that acknowledged him, and that recognized him from the descriptions she had just absorbed and the information he had unwittingly relinquished. The Leader's databases, among the rumors that spread around between the affiliations, held a copious amount of information about the events that transpired among the land of Aenied. It was no surprise that the organization would have come to acknowledge his inconspicuous presence as well, even if the barbarian's reputation had not arrived to Nede's population as of yet. Blue found it wise to keep herself updated to the individuals which were unfortunate enough to be noticed by the organization.

But, it was merely a name to address him by. She cared not for the activities he had participated in which had rewarded him with such a vile reputation. Such information would only be rendered convenient if she held any interest in him. Even then, the information was too little to be convenient if they were to commence a quarrel. There was no sign of apprehension or animosity, for as said earlier, it was merely a name. She could have addressed him by 'Foreigner' and it would have been no different to her. A person by any name held no fluctuation in physiology or personality.

So even though Blue recognized him, it was unlikely the others within the vicinity did as well. But her attention upon him was fleeting, and her gaze was quick to return to staring out into the distance as she returned to contemplation upon her next course of action. She knew not of Echo's location now. There was not even a lingering clue to his whereabouts. Her only course of action now was to attempt to return to Nede now that she no longer had Echo to provide meager guidance to her actions.

She had taken notice that Dhizzandra had retreated from the vicinity once concluding that it was too dangerous and that she would only pose an obstacle if she remained. Blue would have to seek her out later in hopes that the woman was still willing to guide her out of the grips of the forest. She had already dismissed the presence of the others around her as she merely remained standing there, trying to decide on her next course of action. They held no significance to her.
Back to top Go down
eurime

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:01 pm

(ooc: Scene reminds of this piece. A Small Measure of Peace))

Btw, lemme know if literally typing his accent out confuses you. It did for some people that I role played with, so I can switch to a more common appearance.

BIC:

Van's brow arched, merely and slowly in the pouring of the rain as the title had resonated from the woman's lips. Though, he would not defend what he was secretly trying to hide. It would've been to obvious. He would admit that his features were atleast unusual, but dismiss the fact that it was significant, in a world inhabbited by so much mystery and magic. Unusual, yes, only fools would debat against it. Instead, with a sarcastic tone, he merely responded with the word "Flatterin", so mildly that it could've meant that he either dismissed the idea or felt insulted. Either was false, but not before the obvious.

Instead, he lifted his head heavenwards with unflinching eyes, welcoming the bashing droplets onto his pupils, closing the lids to savor the moment. He inclined his head slowly, opening his lips and releasing the drops to slide along his cheeks, the irritance fading eventually as he savored the drenching peace of the present, as he gazed at the individuals from time to time. And with a broad sense of mind, he whimsicly concluded that it was a gathering. That in their silence, him, her and they breathed this moment, and somehow exhaled the past, despite the wake of the recent happening. The moment was - in itself, bittersweet. Van could die here.

But that wasn't the truth, was it? It was just the rain. Rain did that to some. Oh well. . .

"Eh..A donno how strong ye are, lass or how ye'r nerves work, but A think ya should start considerin da maybies of catchin a cold or worse offs." He said., venturing one step forward. "A've bin - observin ya wood walkers across dese planes. Saw ya off Bella ba chance, tew. "

(ooc: Sorry about crappy quality x-x;)
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:13 pm

[No problem though we usually take turns in this thread, unless someone loses track of their turn. No big deal. I'm sure our little interaction won't be a great influence until turns can be taken again to give each role player a chance for their character to be involved. Lastly, I understand your character so no need to change it.]

Blue's indifferent gaze did not return to the unusual individuals that stood near her, even as he appreciated the tranquility and majesty of the caressing rain. She listened to what the individual had to say but did not immediately respond, as if it took a few moments for his words to register into the organ residing in her cranium. A part of it was because of his heavy accent, the other was because her attention was not focused entirely on him as her mind wandered on the possibilities of action.

"I know the possible consequences of standing in the rain. I need not your words to reinforce the notion."

She stated simply, for she was not incompetent. Reckless, perhaps, but not incompetent. Even if she repositioned herself beneath the shelter that the canopy of the trees provided, she was already soaked to the core. What good would that do? The possibilities of becoming ill were ever-present as a hand absentmindedly tugged at the white fabric that hugged shamelessly to her body and emphasized her curves. Bothersome item.

It was then that the stranger announced his knowledge of her presence since the town of Nede and this drew her attention momentarily upon him. So, this man had been keeping track of her companion and her for some time now, it appeared. Blue impulsively reached for a dagger but was unnerved to realize she had left all of them in Dhizzandra's hut, possibly. How utterly inconvenient and careless of her. Now she had no means of defending herself, save besides her own four limbs.

A sigh was issued passed her soft lips and she gave a fleeting glance toward the occupants of her vicinity only to take notice that Zelis and the child were gone. She recalled the presence that had given her the option to be teleported away and she assumed that Zelis and the child had been given the same choice and had chosen to be led to safety. So she scrutinized the other white-haired man and his companion which had attempted to offer them shelter with the fabricated canopy of branches and leaves.

Certainly a variety of individuals tonight. What an interesting gathering, indeed.
Back to top Go down
.mage

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:11 pm

Suddenly, and without warning; the signal faded. In that mere instant it dissipated it returned, strong as ever, although located now in a far off direction.

Around him, the world began to warp and twist as the great storm that was The Grid opened itself before him. Light washed over his eyes, and once more, he looked upon the ruins of his home-world.

Exit, Cryo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainty   Uncertainty - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncertainty
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied :: Southern Hemisphere :: Valle Delle Rotture Dell'Angelo-
Jump to: